Commercial Real Estate Agent
NORF Companies, (NORF), was founded in 2013 by Tulane University alumni Alex Hernandez and Mike Niemtzow to focus on tax-incentivized historic redevelopment and urban renewal in New Orleans. NORF Companies are focused on properties throughout the United States. Since 2013, NORF has acquired over sixty properties of various sizes and conditions – successfully restoring some of the more complex projects that others passed on. NORF Companies has earned a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high-profile projects. Our organization is guided by a passion for excellence, and we are committed to innovation, collaboration, and delivering superior results that meet and exceed the needs of our clients and investors. We offer a well-balanced corporate culture that embraces diversity, nurtures professional growth, and rewards hard work. NORF continues to improve communities by redeveloping historic buildings and revitalizing blighted neighborhoods while generating compelling risk-adjusted returns for our investors. NORF is based in New Orleans, Louisiana with operations in New York, Park City, and Miami.
NORF is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Agent, who can work remotely from anywhere in the continental United States. If you are looking for that once-in-a-lifetime job that is a commission-only position, with no cap on what you can make, and you want to match your skills and abilities with one of the nation’s most unique real estate development firms, you may be the ideal prospect.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, career-driven real estate agent that is prepared to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure sales environment. Must have the drive to consistently seek out and convert leads and remain motivated in this highly competitive market. This is truly a job where you'll get out of it what you put into it - and our agents are dedicated to being the leaders in our industry. The ideal candidate would be able to analyze our company’s real estate opportunities utilizing an understanding of real estate dynamics, analytic tools, statistics, and other metrics to find new business that is aligned with the needs of our clients and investors and provide the most optimal outcome. You will regularly collaborate and support senior management and department leaders throughout the firm to achieve optimal success with the quality of your work. NORF has a portfolio of properties we are looking to lease or sell throughout the Southeast US, primarily in Texas and Louisiana.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a realtor board.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial, customer service-based mindset (prior sales experience is a plus).
- Comfortable in phone conversations; expect to spend a portion of your day contacting property owners and buyers by phone.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Willing to utilize the array of tech tools our agency offers to drive sales.
- Willing to work on a straight commission pay structure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field preferred.
- Exceptional skills in communication, writing, and editing.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Superior prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Actively pursue buyer and seller leads.
- Marketing properties and working with buyers.
- Network extensively with industry contacts (owners, buyers, community leaders, attorneys, lenders, contractors).
- Consistently expand your knowledge of real estate markets and best practices.
What We Offer:
- Complete access to a comprehensive, constantly growing database of property owners in our markets – you can hit the ground running with contact information for every property owner at your fingertips!
- If needed, training under an experienced, successful real estate agent including advice and coaching on lead generation, contracts, and the sales process in general.
- An established network of industry professionals for you to utilize.
- Weekly skill development and accountability opportunities, including Monday morning goal setting and progress meetings and cold call sessions to help hone your lead generation skills.
- Quarterly progress reviews and business planning assistance.
- An opportunity to build a career with unlimited income potential.
- Access to the most cutting-edge technology and tools the real estate industry has to offer.
- Long-term income growth options
- Access to a real estate attorney to assist with deal-related questions.
Authorization to work in the United States is required
NORF is an equal-opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state, or local law.
New Orleans Redevelopment Fund Companies, (NORF) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer